top of page
10year sm.png

10 years of Salsa Madras - Anniversary Bootcamps

Salsa Madras was founded in 2014 in Chennai and has been consistently working towards promoting Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba and other related Afro-Latin Styles in Chennai and across the world. Training together and growing together as better dancers gives us the most happiness and so here we are celebrating our 10 years with you all, by training together!

Arun Pauer will be in Chennai teaching with Sneha Vakkala and rest of the amazing team of Salsa Madras Chennai for 3 weekends with over 10 Bootcamps and 30 hours of training on various aspects of Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba! Starting at INR 1500 for one session of 3 hours to only INR 8500 for 30 hours of training, this is an opportunity not miss that will accelerate your dancing!

Each weekend is dedicated to one dance style and each session is for 3 hours each to give you an intensive training experience. The 3 weekends of intense training is sure to raise your level of dancing by huge difference. Don't miss out on such a one of its kind training experience as we celebrate a Decade of Salsa Madras

4 Feb: Kizomba

10-11 Feb: Salsa
17-18 Feb: Bachata

Check out more info about each course below and sign up accordingly

bottom of page