top of page

Bachata ladies styling choreo bootcamp

This service is not available, please contact for more information.

Bachata beginners ladies styling choreo

  • 1,500 Indian rupees
  • Atma Yoga Shala

Service Description

Women's Day Special Flash Sale! Celebrate Women's Day in style with our exclusive Bachata Ladies Choreo Bootcamp led by the talented trio: Sneha, Rakhi, and Charmi! This empowering 2.5-hour workshop welcomes dancers of all levels, from absolute beginners to advanced. 📅 Date: March 10th 2024 🕛 Time: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM Immerse yourself in a fusion of dance and empowerment as you learn a mesmerizing choreography that celebrates the strength and grace of womanhood. Receive personalized guidance and tips from our seasoned instructors to refine your technique and enhance your styling. Price: INR 1500 (Limited Time Offer!) With only 20 spots available at this special Women's Day flash sale price, secure your spot now and treat yourself to a day filled with dance, laughter, and sisterhood! Contact us to reserve your spot and let's make this Women's Day unforgettable with the magic of bachata!

Upcoming Sessions

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule please contact at least 24 hours in advance for the booked class

Contact Details

  • Atma Yoga Shala, Maharaja Surya Rao Road, Dutch Village, Venus Colony, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

    + 918122072572

    salsamadras@gmail.com

bottom of page