top of page

Bachata Level 101

Bachata for Beginners

  • 1 hour
  • 500 Indian rupees
  • Atma Yoga Shala

Service Description

Are you ready to discover the joy of dancing with our experienced instructor, Deepak? Join our Bachata Beginners Weekly Classes starting from June 1st at Atma Yoga Shala Studio! Schedule: Saturdays: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Sundays: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Course Details: This is Level One Month One (Code: B101), perfect for absolute beginners. Over the course of 8 hours, you'll dive into the vibrant world of Bachata. Learn fundamental moves including simple turns, double-handed turn variations, and essential partner holds, all under the guidance of our talented instructor, Deepak. Location: Atma Yoga Shala Studio Fee: INR 3000 for 8 hours per month. Following Level One Month One, continue your dance journey with Level One Month Two (Code: B102), where you can further enhance your skills. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to discover the beauty of Bachata dancing! For any inquiries or to secure your spot, contact Sneha at 8056291583. Get ready to dance, connect, and groove with Deepak and fellow dance enthusiasts!

Upcoming Sessions

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule please contact at least 24 hours in advance for the booked class

Contact Details

  • Atma Yoga Shala, Maharaja Surya Rao Road, Dutch Village, Venus Colony, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

    + 918122072572

    salsamadras@gmail.com

bottom of page