top of page

Salsa Level 3 Recap

This service is not available, please contact for more information.

Salsa Level 3 recap session with the esteemed instructor Sneha Vakkala is scheduled for January 20th

  • 750 Indian rupees
  • Dance and Dance academy|Venkatachalam Street|Atma Yoga Shala

Service Description

Get ready to elevate your salsa game with our exclusive Salsa Level 3 recap session! Join us on January 20th from 10 AM to 11:30 AM for a thrilling dance experience tailored for those who have successfully completed our Level 3 classes. In this intensive 90-minute class, we'll dive deep into the art of salsa with a comprehensive review of various copas. From classic moves to advanced combinations, this session is designed to challenge and inspire dancers at the Level 3 proficiency. Our expert instructors will guide you through the nuances of copas, ensuring you master the intricate footwork, body movements, and partner connections that define this exhilarating dance style. Whether you're looking to finesse your styling, perfect your timing, or add dynamic flair to your repertoire, this recap is your opportunity to refine your skills and reach new heights in salsa. Immerse yourself in the passion and energy of salsa as we revisit and refine the techniques that make Level 3 salsa so exhilarating. This class is not just a recap – it's a chance to deepen your understanding of salsa and connect with fellow dancers who share your enthusiasm. Secure your spot now for a morning of salsa celebration on January 20th! Join us in revisiting and mastering copas, and let's make this recap an unforgettable experience in your salsa journey. See you on the dance floor!

Upcoming Sessions

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule please contact at least 24 hours in advance for the booked class

Contact Details

  • Dance and Dance Academy - Zumba salsa wedding choreographer including corporate choreography, Thousand Lights East, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

    + 918122072572

    salsamadras@gmail.com

  • 40, Maharaja Surya Rao Rd, Dutch Village, Venus Colony, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018, India

    + 918122072572

    salsamadras@gmail.com

  • Atma Yoga Shala, Maharaja Surya Rao Road, Dutch Village, Venus Colony, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

    + 918122072572

    salsamadras@gmail.com

bottom of page