top of page

Salsa S101 (Level 1 - Month 1)

First month of the 3 month course for Salsa Beginners

  • 1 h
  • 500 Indian rupees
  • Atma Yoga Shala

Service Description

Get ready to spice up your dance moves with Salsa! Join our Salsa Beginners Weekly Classes starting from June 8th at Atma Yoga Shala Studio, led by our expert instructor, Karthik. Schedule: Saturdays: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Sundays: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Course Details: Embark on your Salsa journey with Level 1 Month 1 (Code: S101), designed for beginners. Over 8 hours of instruction, you'll learn the basic footwork of salsa, get introduced to partnerwork, and master routines featuring simple turns, double-handed turns, and exciting releases. Location: Atma Yoga Shala Studio Fee: INR 3000 for the entire 8-hours per month. After completing Level 1 Month 1, continue your dance evolution with Level 1 Month 2 (Code: S102), where you'll further refine your skills and delve deeper into the captivating world of Salsa. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to groove to the rhythms of Salsa! For inquiries or to reserve your spot, contact Sneha at 8056291583. Get ready to dance, connect, and embrace the passion of Salsa with Karthik and fellow dance enthusiasts!

Upcoming Sessions

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule please contact at least 24 hours in advance for the booked class

Contact Details

  • Atma Yoga Shala, Maharaja Surya Rao Road, Dutch Village, Venus Colony, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

bottom of page