top of page

Bachata

Public·1180 members
Arun S Pauer
Performed the Salsa routine for the song Ilaya Nila at the Anniversary partyIlaya Nila @ Taj
Dominican Bachata Footwork Challenge for Esta Vida by Yoskar Sarante Choreo by ArunEsta Vida Challenge

Do you know we are doing some Fun Dominican Bachata footwork classes every Wednesday from 9-10 PM India (4.30-5.30 PM Austria)? I am looking forward to have you train with me every week.

More info at www.salsamadras.com/classes

Below is a demo from one of our online live sessions from May 2020.

Julian Rosalie

About

All updates about Bachata - Classes, events, music & Videos

Members

  • Arun S Pauer
    Performed the Salsa routine for the song Ilaya Nila at the Anniversary partyIlaya Nila @ Taj
    Dominican Bachata Footwork Challenge for Esta Vida by Yoskar Sarante Choreo by ArunEsta Vida Challenge
  • S
    savitha86
  • nithin das
    nithin das