top of page

Salsa

Public·1198 members
Arun S Pauer
Performed the Salsa routine for the song Ilaya Nila at the Anniversary partyIlaya Nila @ Taj
Dominican Bachata Footwork Challenge for Esta Vida by Yoskar Sarante Choreo by ArunEsta Vida Challenge

A book that seems quite promising to go through a detailed history and more detailed accounts of artists. I am looking forward to learn more via this book. I browsed through the topics and read some larts to check how the narration of the book is!

I would highly recommend to all Salsa Lovers! Along with 2 other books and resources from Internet, I will hence forth refer to this one additionally too, to add to the DJ Collective lectures

Happy Reading.

coolmahi5

About

All updates about Salsa - Classes, events, music & Videos

Members

bottom of page