top of page

INDULGE (The New Indian Express) talks about Latin Festival Madras 2018

We at Salsa Madras are extremely delighted as Indulge & The New Indian Express came on board as our Print Media Partner for the 5th Latin Festival Madras 2018. Beautifully written articles talk a lot about the festival and our efforts. It's not enough that we work hard and in bringing something new and exciting to the City but also It is important that a leading daily like New Indian Express identifies these efforts and reaches it out to their readers!

Thank you, Indulge & The New Indian Express!

To know more about the festival, www.latinfestivalmadras.in

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive