top of page

Social Dance Etiquette

We call it 'Social Dancing' for reason and then it has come to a point where the new dancers are not aware of the basic dance etiquette and the senior dancers have forgotten a lot about it. I started dancing more than 10 years back and I have noticed things have changed a lot and moving towards unsocial dancing. We had a discussion session at the SALSA CAFE at the 4th Latin Festival Madras 2017 and threw the topic 'Forgotten etiquettes of Social dancing' to artists and dancers. I consolidated the major points from the Salsa Cafe and few more from various discussions with dancers from different cities and countries. These are not unknown or new, but we all needed a reminder. This is not the ultimate list of things to do and don't do. But, this is a start to a healthy Salsa community.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags